Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jingle Dogs & Cats Tunes

I'm not usually one for stupid pet tricks and do not advocate making any animal behave un-animal-like for the sake of human entertainment but, as I continue to see promotions for these Jingle Dogs & Cats, I just had to see what the hype is all about. And I found, the Jingle Dog's rendition of Jingle Bells is well worth the click and the Jingle Cat's tunes are, well, interesting!

Not sure I could listen to it on a regular basis nor am I willing to fork over $15 for the CD but I did get a good chuckle listening to the freebies a couple of times -- might be willing to pay a buck for a one-track download.

Check it out. It's bound to get a snicker or two out of your office mates.

The Jingle Dogs & Cats Assurance/Disclaimer:

"No animals were harmed in the making of this record. Some of them prefer not to be... oh nevermind. No really this has nothing to do with any kind of animal treatment at all. The dogs line up on command and sing these songs for the simple reason that they love music. Isn't that wonderful!"

No comments: